4.02.2009

.friday floataway










Seemed like a long week.  Very excited to grab my bags and wash ashore in Charleston, SC for a few days. Packed a few things, ready for a change, kids have Spring Break in a few hours. Always on the lookout for shells to add to my collection of about a zillion.

And then I saw this, a perfect way to end a week discussing the unexpected in design. I wonder if it sounds like the ocean if you put your head on the floor? I wonder if it is in Idaho? I wonder if they want one of my books?

But, hey,the beach is the beach, and I am ready to be swept away.  Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started your blog! Have a terrific time at the beach. I understand adding to your collection of shells....never too many.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!